Military strategy and UFO cover-up
Given that UFOs are extremely advanced alien technology, generals would love to have access to at least some of that exceptional technology. Aircraft with UFO characteristics would provide significant strategic superiority over the most advanced military aircraft on the opposing side. No military wants to miss such an opportunity.
All they need to do is put together a great team of experts and enough research funds. It is questionable how long, and in which countries, UFO technology has been researched. Most likely, almost all countries are working on this research alone or in collaboration with other countries.
Did Tesla work on a drive similar to the UFO drive?
UFO technology research may have been going on in the United States for at least 70 years. If we consider several statements made by Nikola Tesla (from 1911 onwards), it is also possible that research on some type of UFO drive takes place over a longer period of time. Tesla mentions a new type of aircraft that is not only different from those known at the time, but also from those known today.
According to the description, the aircraft is remote-controlled and served a purely military purpose. Tesla’s understanding of gravity appears to be different from Einstein’s. Einstein’s theory of gravity does not provide simple possibilities for the development of a gravity-defying aircraft.
The following are some of Tesla’s comments about an aircraft powered by this unknown propulsion system:
- …and am now planning aerial machines devoid of sustaining planes, ailerons, propellers, and other external attachments which will be capable of immense speeds…
- By installing proper plants, it will be practicable to project a missile of this kind into the air and drop it almost on the very spot designated, which may be thousands of miles away.
- It also would be able to remain absolutely stationary in the air.
- The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and, above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any weight that may be desired
- All I have to say on that point is that my airship will have neither gas bag, wings nor propellers, he said. It is the child of my dreams, the product of years of intense and painful toil and research. I am not going to talk about it any further. But whatever my airship may be, here at least is an engine that will do things that no other engine ever has done, and that is something tangible.
It must not be forgotten that these are the words of one of the greatest geniuses. We still use his alternating energy transmission system in the form he envisioned. Even if he only accomplished that, he would be considered a genius. However, he also patented a large number of patents that significantly influenced the revolutionary development of various fields of science and technology. He is a man who has devoted his entire life to the advancement of humanity. Therefore, we should take his statements very seriously.
Whether Tesla secretly worked for the US military cannot be said with certainty. However, it would be almost naive to claim that he did not, especially given that during his second period of life, he frequently mentioned inventions that would be very useful for military purposes. Tesla must have been under the watchful eye of the US military, most likely from the moment he made the artificial earthquake in New York City in 1898. From some of Tesla’s statements, it is clear that he was willing to cooperate, and even that he cooperated with the US military.
70-100 years of UFO propulsion research
All of this suggests that work on a device similar to a UFO drive may have begun with Tesla’s research in the second decade of the twentieth century. Why are the results of this research still unknown to us after more than a century?
Many conspiracy theories seek to explain the reasons for the cover-up. However, when viewed through the lens of classical military logic, it is easy to conclude that it is not a conspiracy theory, but rather simple military logic of concealing strategically important data. Whoever first manages to build aircraft whose characteristics correspond to UFOs will have a remarkable military superiority.
Former US military officials and scientists who worked in military laboratories have made numerous statements about secret UFO research. According to these statements, it is possible that amazing results have been achieved. Of course, the military does not want to confirm this.
Given that UFO technology has been researched in secret laboratories for at least 70–100 years, it is difficult to believe that no significant findings have been made. We know nothing about it because the military keeps it all from the public eye, and also from military and civilian scientists who are not involved in this research.
The following blog (Part 3) will discuss the difference between military (top secret) science and civilian (public) science.